GLUE ZINE

REVIEW INFO: If you want me to review your CD/record or demo send me an email for info etc. If you send me a link to your myspace page or a link to where I can download it, then i'm afraid i'm not gonna review it. If you make the effort to send me your release then I will make the effort to review it, Artwork, layout & the lyrics to me is an important thing which I don't experience unless I have the release in my hand. if you want me to review your CD or demo send me an email.



peacheyukhc@yahoo.com



Saturday 21 May 2011

HEADSHOT - fight for reality Review.



I don't know much about this band headshot & have never heard of them untill I was given there CD at a recent show in Belgium.

HEADSHOT are a 6 piece from the Kortrijk area of BEL also known as H8000.
9 tracks on this release, its pretty much tuff guy but they mix it up a little, there's a slight H8000 classic sound with some streetpunkparty vibe thrown in too, but still plenty of hard fast 2 step parts & sweet breakdowns that will get you out your chairs & on the dance floor.

The Cd starts with a nice HELLRAISER sample & then straight into the first song, no big long intro like lots of bands seem to do these days, No messing about.
The twin vocal attack fit really well togeather, I don't want to say too much about this band because there will be an interview soon & then go more in depth.

I really enjoy this cd, & play it alot, I hope I get to check these guys out live soon.


check out there myspace & LIKE there facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/headshoth8000

www.myspace.com/headshoth8000

No comments:

Post a Comment