GLUE ZINE

REVIEW INFO: If you want me to review your CD/record or demo send me an email for info etc. If you send me a link to your myspace page or a link to where I can download it, then i'm afraid i'm not gonna review it. If you make the effort to send me your release then I will make the effort to review it, Artwork, layout & the lyrics to me is an important thing which I don't experience unless I have the release in my hand. if you want me to review your CD or demo send me an email.



peacheyukhc@yahoo.com



Friday 28 May 2010

ROYAL RUMBLE demo 2010


First of all what a great name, any band with a name that has something to do with wrestling in it is ok by me.
This is another swedish band this time comming from Göteborg/Bjärred.
This is Old school SXE youth crew kinda style, the sound is raw & kinda budget sounding but I think that adds to it, people have been hating on this band in sweden a lil because of the rawness & the vocals, yeah they sound different from everything else, but thats what makes this band stand out & one of the reasons I have been playing this loads on my mp3 player this week.
They have a song called Meat is murder but no its not a cover by THE SMITHS, but still a song about the same cause. They also have a song thats a tribute to Rocky called Balboa.

The cover makes me laugh everytime I see it, for those who don't know which I think is gonna be pretty everyone who isn't swedish its the Swedish King.

You can check out the band on there myspace page, & you can also download there demo on that page too.

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE

www.myspace.com/xroyalrumblex

No comments:

Post a Comment