GLUE ZINE

REVIEW INFO: If you want me to review your CD/record or demo send me an email for info etc. If you send me a link to your myspace page or a link to where I can download it, then i'm afraid i'm not gonna review it. If you make the effort to send me your release then I will make the effort to review it, Artwork, layout & the lyrics to me is an important thing which I don't experience unless I have the release in my hand. if you want me to review your CD or demo send me an email.



peacheyukhc@yahoo.com



Monday 7 June 2010

COLD HARD TRUTH deliver the fear review



Every now & then there comes a band that I hear alot about online, & keep seeing the name pop up, This is one of those bands.. I had seen the name COLD HARD TRUTH about so many times I was really keen to finally hear them.
First up this band come from Boston, Boston england not Boston usa, yep I never knew there was a Boston in england either, but theres a Compton there too so anything is possible.
This band is TUFFGUY, theres so many bands trying to do this style, but they just suck & seem fake, but C.H.T is one of those bands that there is nothing fake about, 11 songs on this 2nd release from this band, & the thier first on German lable BEATDOWN HARDWARE RECORDS.
I think everysong on this release is strong sounding & no weak tunes.
2 songs feature KNUCKLEDUST frontman Pelbu, & they just came back from playing NY with the mighty BULLDOZE
I think anyband that uses the word cunt is good in my eyes haha, we need more lyrics like this. Musically it really reminds me of IRATE.
If you wanna hear a good tuffguy cd then you need this in your life, its the band you have been waiting for that fills that gap of all the bad tuffguy bands.

COLD HARD TRUTH are definalty putting UKHC tuffguy back on the map check them out on there myspace page.

www.myspace.com/coldhardtruthukhc

No comments:

Post a Comment