GLUE ZINE

REVIEW INFO: If you want me to review your CD/record or demo send me an email for info etc. If you send me a link to your myspace page or a link to where I can download it, then i'm afraid i'm not gonna review it. If you make the effort to send me your release then I will make the effort to review it, Artwork, layout & the lyrics to me is an important thing which I don't experience unless I have the release in my hand. if you want me to review your CD or demo send me an email.



peacheyukhc@yahoo.com



Monday 14 June 2010

FURY OF FIVE 2010

Ok I nearly wet myself when I saw this on you tube, yes its not the original fury of five line up, but still makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck.
the sounds not great but it does the job.

East Coast Tsunami Fest in Phoenixville, PA on June 12, 2010.







No comments:

Post a Comment