GLUE ZINE

REVIEW INFO: If you want me to review your CD/record or demo send me an email for info etc. If you send me a link to your myspace page or a link to where I can download it, then i'm afraid i'm not gonna review it. If you make the effort to send me your release then I will make the effort to review it, Artwork, layout & the lyrics to me is an important thing which I don't experience unless I have the release in my hand. if you want me to review your CD or demo send me an email.



peacheyukhc@yahoo.com



Sunday 21 November 2010

SMASH YOUR ENEMIES - the great midwest trendkill review




Smash Your Enemies is a hardcore band from Detroit, Michigan. With songs about real life situations and experiences. Fast, heavy,with plenty of nice beatdown parts to get ya dancing. I really like this band, & the cd is one of those kinda ones you can play over & over without getting bored. if you like Tuff guy Hardcore you should check out this band. you won't be disapointed.. 10 songs on this first full length thats out on On the Attack Records. Love the album title too :)

check out there myspace page & show some love.

http://www.myspace.com/smashyourfuckingenemies
www.myspace.com/ontheattackrecords

No comments:

Post a Comment