GLUE ZINE

REVIEW INFO: If you want me to review your CD/record or demo send me an email for info etc. If you send me a link to your myspace page or a link to where I can download it, then i'm afraid i'm not gonna review it. If you make the effort to send me your release then I will make the effort to review it, Artwork, layout & the lyrics to me is an important thing which I don't experience unless I have the release in my hand. if you want me to review your CD or demo send me an email.



peacheyukhc@yahoo.com



Sunday 5 December 2010

CLEAR CONVICTIONS - the mystery of iniquity REVIEW

CLEAR CONVICTIONS - the mystery of iniquity


Tracklisting

1. 2 Thessalonians 2
2. The Mystery Of Iniquity
3. Mr. Identity
4. Stretch Forth Thine Hand
5. Minister Masks
6. Justice From Heaven
7. Salvation Has Come
8. Faith Vs. Science
9. How Far
10. The End Of Our Era
11. Martyr
12. Wounded But Not Defeated

The first time I heard CLEAR CONVICTION was via there myspace page, (see myspace is still good for bands) & couldn't wait to recive the CD in the mail.
First up this band is from Puerto Rico & I think maybe one of the first Hardcore bands I heard from there, & this is just not a hardcore band, this is a hardcore band with a message & that message is GOD. To be honest I listen to everything i'm not christian or religous but one of my favorite metal bands is Stryper so if songs about GOD are good enough for them, then its good enough for me.
When you first put the cd on the first track is a reading of the entire chapter of 2 Thessalonians, which I thought was kinda cool, nice chilled out mellow with almost hip hop drums in the background. Then wait for it the title tracks comes in hard as nails. This band play heavy hardcore with plenty of metal undertones , Blast beats & breakdowns with even a few guitar solo's. this is not the first cd by these guys & I want to now hear there older stuff. I think they have been around for over 10 years I remember reading somewhere. This is a very good CD from begining to end so its definatley worth getting.

out on ON THE ATTACK records.
www.myspace.com/ontheattackrecords.

The bands myspace page
http://www.myspace.com/clearconvictionspr

1 comment:

  1. your right this band has been around since 99 the first lead singer was 13 years old when he started now his brother who used to be the guitar player is now the lead singer

    ReplyDelete