GLUE ZINE

REVIEW INFO: If you want me to review your CD/record or demo send me an email for info etc. If you send me a link to your myspace page or a link to where I can download it, then i'm afraid i'm not gonna review it. If you make the effort to send me your release then I will make the effort to review it, Artwork, layout & the lyrics to me is an important thing which I don't experience unless I have the release in my hand. if you want me to review your CD or demo send me an email.



peacheyukhc@yahoo.com



Sunday 5 December 2010

UNSTABLE FOUNDATION - strength through determination REVIEW



UNSTABLE FOUNDATION - strength through determination

As you maybe or may not know UNSTABLE FOUNDATION are the band orginally called 4 in tha chamber from Bronx NYC, There first cd they did was actually called UNSTABLE FOUNDATION, which I still own & still play from time to time & still love.After a few line up changes & many different singers, UNSTABLE FOUNDATION was born in march of 2009. This is a brand new band feat members of 4 in tha chamber, its not a band that just changed there name. Some impressive guest vocals on the track Familia feat Sal SWORN ENEMY Martin from BILLY CLUB SANDWICH, Dante UNDIVIDED & former 4 IN THE CHAMBER man Bobby.
9 tracks on there debut cd, well worth the money. I hope they have better luck with there line-ups than 4itc did because I hope to hear more from this band, plus i really like the singers voice.This is a much more heavy sounding HC than there previous band. I really enjoyed. this cd there is nothing worse than having to review a cd that your not really into, so when a good one comes along it makes it all worth while.
I hope they make it to europe to play some shows, so I get to check em out live.

out on ON THE ATTACK RECORDS
www.myspace.com/ontheattackrecords

check out there myspace & have a listen for yourself.
www.myspace.com/unstablefoundation

No comments:

Post a Comment