GLUE ZINE

REVIEW INFO: If you want me to review your CD/record or demo send me an email for info etc. If you send me a link to your myspace page or a link to where I can download it, then i'm afraid i'm not gonna review it. If you make the effort to send me your release then I will make the effort to review it, Artwork, layout & the lyrics to me is an important thing which I don't experience unless I have the release in my hand. if you want me to review your CD or demo send me an email.



peacheyukhc@yahoo.com



Tuesday 31 August 2010

ILL OMEN / GET STITCHES - split 7"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Finland is back, this time with 2 new bands from Turku City sharing each side of this 7"
These are 2 great band who are definaltley representing there hometown & keeping the Finnish Hardcore flag flying high.
2 songs from each band.. GET STITCHES remind me of Integrity back in the days, which is never a bad thing.. I can't wait to hear more from this band.
ILL OMEN are straight up HC Cold as Life, Cro-Mags kinda style.. The songs on this split are more heavier than there previous 7" & each of the 2 songs have guest vocals by Ville from Breamgod on the song DEAR FRIENDS & Oskari of Ally gods & Juuso of Get Stitches sharing the mic on the song TCHC.

If you like your Hardcore more Metallic Old school sounding you should grab this record.. can't wait to hear more from both bands.

Check them out on the myspace pages.


www.myspace.com/illomenhc

www.myspace.com/getstitcheshc

out on

www.myspace.com/poolsiderecs
www.myspace.com/killingthelegacy

No comments:

Post a Comment