GLUE ZINE

REVIEW INFO: If you want me to review your CD/record or demo send me an email for info etc. If you send me a link to your myspace page or a link to where I can download it, then i'm afraid i'm not gonna review it. If you make the effort to send me your release then I will make the effort to review it, Artwork, layout & the lyrics to me is an important thing which I don't experience unless I have the release in my hand. if you want me to review your CD or demo send me an email.



peacheyukhc@yahoo.com



Tuesday 3 August 2010

WEAR THA MARK.


WEAR THA MARK is a band that has been on the cards for a while know, but never seen the light because its been hard to find the right members.
But finally this band is here.
It features members from SIX FT DITCH , NASTY & swedish band ORSON SPARKS.
We have an intro & Instrumental song up on the myspace page, but soon there will be songs with vocals too.
Maybe a 7inch comming or MCD before the end of the year, & a album comming in 2011

Peachey - vocals (six ft ditch)
Tean krovx - Guitar (nasty)
Georgy - Guitar (ex nasty)
Finalnd - Bass (orson sparks)
Deadendz - drums.

check it out.

WEAR THA MARK officail myspace page

www.myspace.com/wearthamark

WEAR THA MARK official facebook group

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Wear-Tha-Mark-official/135513056483977?ref=ts

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I had no idea Georgy was in on this, this is going to be massive !!!

    ReplyDelete