GLUE ZINE

REVIEW INFO: If you want me to review your CD/record or demo send me an email for info etc. If you send me a link to your myspace page or a link to where I can download it, then i'm afraid i'm not gonna review it. If you make the effort to send me your release then I will make the effort to review it, Artwork, layout & the lyrics to me is an important thing which I don't experience unless I have the release in my hand. if you want me to review your CD or demo send me an email.



peacheyukhc@yahoo.com



Saturday 14 August 2010

NASTY - give a shit CD



Everyone needs to support this band because they are STILL The best band in europe right now.


NASTY's new Album, 'Give a Shit' CD is now available for in 3 nice Budget-Deals :

1. BUY 'Give a Shit' + Aggression' CD's for only 20 € POSTPAID ! You Save 7 Euro !

2. BUY 'Give a Shit' + Brand new NASTY 'Black Logo' T-Shirt for 25 € POSTPAID ! You save 10 Euro !

3. BUY 'Give a Shit' + Brand new NASTY 'Black Logo' Hoodie for 40 € POSTPAID ! You save 12 Euro !


get your NASTY SHIZZLE FROM GOOD LIFE RECORDINGS

www.hardcore.gl
www.hardcore.gl
www.hardcore.gl


You can still buy this gold also from GOOD LIFE RECORDINGS




www.hardcore.gl
www.hardcore.gl
www.hardcore.gl

No comments:

Post a Comment