GLUE ZINE

REVIEW INFO: If you want me to review your CD/record or demo send me an email for info etc. If you send me a link to your myspace page or a link to where I can download it, then i'm afraid i'm not gonna review it. If you make the effort to send me your release then I will make the effort to review it, Artwork, layout & the lyrics to me is an important thing which I don't experience unless I have the release in my hand. if you want me to review your CD or demo send me an email.



peacheyukhc@yahoo.com



Friday 16 July 2010

BULLDOZE - the final beatdown + DVD review.



This band needs no intro, BULLDOZE to beatdown is what Motorhead is to heavy metal.
These guys started it all, now this is a repress of the cd that came out 14/15 years ago, so its nothing new.. but this one is a bit special.. instead of the 4 live songs like the original, this verson has the whole set over 70 mins of music.
Also comes with a bonus disc DVD with 2 Bulldoze entire sets.. one from the live songs at the end (1995 wetlands).. after hearing the 4 live songs for so many years, it was finally nice to see what the guy looked like who does the intro for them. & it has a show from 2005 @ CBGB too.

At last all the new kids into bulldoze can get there hands on this masterpiece, or even worth getting for the dvd.

out on TRIP MACHINE LABORATORIES

Availble from www.hardcore.gl

No comments:

Post a Comment