GLUE ZINE

REVIEW INFO: If you want me to review your CD/record or demo send me an email for info etc. If you send me a link to your myspace page or a link to where I can download it, then i'm afraid i'm not gonna review it. If you make the effort to send me your release then I will make the effort to review it, Artwork, layout & the lyrics to me is an important thing which I don't experience unless I have the release in my hand. if you want me to review your CD or demo send me an email.



peacheyukhc@yahoo.com



Friday 23 July 2010

CUNTHUNT 777 - uberdosis review.

First up this cd is all in german so I have no idea what they are talking about, or even what the songs are called.. But I actually like it, it seems from alot of people this band isn't liked that much by some kids, but i'm sure CUNTHUNT 777 don't care what people think about them.
Its beatdown hardcore & lots of nice beatdown parts that remind me a bit musically of NASTY. 6 songs on this CD , but still over 20 mins of music.
Actually I lied the last song title is in english CLEANING THE CUNTZ. good work.

check them out on there myspace page,

http://www.myspace.com/cunthunt777

& you can get there CD from www.hardcore.gl

there Vid for the song Ventil is amazing.. I wish these guys would send me a shirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment