GLUE ZINE

REVIEW INFO: If you want me to review your CD/record or demo send me an email for info etc. If you send me a link to your myspace page or a link to where I can download it, then i'm afraid i'm not gonna review it. If you make the effort to send me your release then I will make the effort to review it, Artwork, layout & the lyrics to me is an important thing which I don't experience unless I have the release in my hand. if you want me to review your CD or demo send me an email.



peacheyukhc@yahoo.com



Friday 2 July 2010

IN THE SHIT Boston demo




So this is a 9 song demo from 5 piece IN THE SHIT boston grindcore.
I think my fav song & title has to be "hey girl, you wanna turn up dead in Dorchester bay" we need more songs with titles like this. they had a few singer problems, but I hope they are settled with one now. this isn't there sort of band that I know much about, but I love it, maybe I need to hear more bands like this. I heard there is a good grind scene in boston.
So now i'm just talking crap, message these guys on there myspace to find out where you can get there music, they have had a few things out & plenty more comming in the near future.

The demo came out on cassette from Intellect records in Brooklyn. they also put it out on cd themselves. they got a split 7" with godstomper coming out on Give Praise records this summer, a cassette split 'battle set' with a band called misanthropic noise on riotous outburst records, another split coming out on riotous outburst with the communion (nyc) and unmen (nj), and more shit in the future.

check out there noize on there myspace page

www.myspace.com/intheshitboston

1 comment:

  1. just put up our winter demo for download along with the Boston demo on our blogspot. so feel free to spread the link and were actually deleting the myspace so send'em over to intheshitboston.blogspot.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete