GLUE ZINE

REVIEW INFO: If you want me to review your CD/record or demo send me an email for info etc. If you send me a link to your myspace page or a link to where I can download it, then i'm afraid i'm not gonna review it. If you make the effort to send me your release then I will make the effort to review it, Artwork, layout & the lyrics to me is an important thing which I don't experience unless I have the release in my hand. if you want me to review your CD or demo send me an email.



peacheyukhc@yahoo.com



Thursday 1 July 2010

SIX FT DITCH NEWS

SIX FT DITCH are going to be recording there new album at THE OLD BLACKSMITHS STUDIO in portsmouth between september 16TH - 19th.

They will also be headlining the southseafest in portmouth saturday 19th septmeber

New merch comming soon to.

the cd will be released on FILLED WITH HATE RECORDS & endorsed by BEATDOWN HARDWARE & SECRENCY CLOTHING.

SFD will also appear in the hardcore video magazine BORN TO HATE 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment