GLUE ZINE

REVIEW INFO: If you want me to review your CD/record or demo send me an email for info etc. If you send me a link to your myspace page or a link to where I can download it, then i'm afraid i'm not gonna review it. If you make the effort to send me your release then I will make the effort to review it, Artwork, layout & the lyrics to me is an important thing which I don't experience unless I have the release in my hand. if you want me to review your CD or demo send me an email.



peacheyukhc@yahoo.com



Sunday 18 July 2010

RATFACE - ratassed review.



Ever since I first heard this band I have been in love with them & are up there in one of my fav HC bands list for the last 3/4 years.
This band come from Finland just like the moomins, This is Fun PARTY hardcore thats gonna make you smile when you hear it. it makes a nice change from all the tugg guy bands.. They have fastparts, 2 steps, breakdowns & mosh parts, what more could you need. The title ratassed is from an english saying meaning completely drunk for those who don't know. 10 songs on this cd & then theres an extra 2 songs listed as AFTERPARTY AREA.. 12 songs in all.. Highlights for me have to be RATASSED, CRAZYTOWN COOLIO, MORE BOOZE MORE SEX, KING KING of BLING BLING & not forgetting IN SATAN WE TRUST. Finland have an amazing scene with so many good bands.. Full house records do a great job getting these bands out there for people to hear.
You need this in your collection.. its the feel good album of 2010.

check the band out on there myspace page.

www.myspace.com/ratfacehardcore

A check out there lable & the other bands they have to offer.


www.myspace.com/fullhouserecords

Also I forgot to mention this is also on limited vinyl too, so make sure you keep it old school.. this made me very happy when I got the vinyl through the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment