GLUE ZINE

REVIEW INFO: If you want me to review your CD/record or demo send me an email for info etc. If you send me a link to your myspace page or a link to where I can download it, then i'm afraid i'm not gonna review it. If you make the effort to send me your release then I will make the effort to review it, Artwork, layout & the lyrics to me is an important thing which I don't experience unless I have the release in my hand. if you want me to review your CD or demo send me an email.



peacheyukhc@yahoo.com



Thursday 22 April 2010

The Judas Syndrome.


Check out this new band ex IRATE NYC oooh shit.

The Judas Syndrome is a line up of truly talented and veteran musicians from the NYC Metal and Hardcore scene that helped keep the fire of true metal alive in New York whilst metal was in a dark age. Composed of ex-members of Afflitus, Stifling Neglect, and the mighty Irate, The Judas Syndrome are a hard hitting, thunderous wall of aggression and visible frenzy that focus on returning to the metal birthed from Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer and Anthrax as well as to uphold the progress of modern metal since the Big 4 era.

http://www.myspace.com/thejudassyndrome

No comments:

Post a Comment