GLUE ZINE

REVIEW INFO: If you want me to review your CD/record or demo send me an email for info etc. If you send me a link to your myspace page or a link to where I can download it, then i'm afraid i'm not gonna review it. If you make the effort to send me your release then I will make the effort to review it, Artwork, layout & the lyrics to me is an important thing which I don't experience unless I have the release in my hand. if you want me to review your CD or demo send me an email.



peacheyukhc@yahoo.com



Sunday 25 April 2010

UPDATE.

OK first thanks to everyone who has taken time out to read my page, keep checking back coz theres gonna be new stuff all the time, more interviews, news & reviews etc. its just getting started so bare with me.
Stuff we got comming up is interviews with FURY OF FIVE, HELL BURNS AWAY, BIG DEAL, HORRORSTRUCK, RUCKUS & RICO 17 STITCHES plus loads more..

just keep checking back

Cheerz
Peachey

No comments:

Post a Comment